Scented candles with strong smells can help induce feelings of calm, energy, and relaxation. The right candles may also help focus the mind to improve productivity. Now you’re wondering about the strongest smelling candles on the market. We researched for you and here’s what we found.
Here are 7 of the strongest smelling candles on the market:
- Jonathan Adler Scented Candle
- Capri Blue Scented Volcano Candle
- Yankee Candle Home Sweet Home
- Voluspa Baltic Amber Scented Vanilla Candle
- Bath & Body Works High-Intensity Mahogany Teakwood Candle
- Thymes Pine Needle Frasier Fir Scented Candle
- Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Aromatherapy Candle
Take note that each candle has unique properties to help improve specific aspects. Keep reading as we talk about each product in greater detail so you can have an informed purchasing decision once you reach the end of this post.
Which Are The Best Fragranced Candles?
Burning quality candles and their potent scents can help deliver certain benefits like improving moods, stimulating memory functions, and calming minds. Interested users may experience these benefits with the help of these candles:
1. Jonathan Adler Scented Candle
Touted as one of the best scented candles, this product provides a strong but not too overpowering scent. Users can have this candle’s wick burning for 40 hours without stopping without a significant risk of causing headaches.
Interested buyers can also choose from different scent options, including pink grapefruit, crushed cilantro, and bamboo water.
2. Capri Blue Scented Volcano Candle
Perhaps the most likable feature of this strong-scented candle is its burn time. At 85 hours, its competitive lifespan makes it a good value for money. Moreover, the citrus and sugary notes envelop the immediate space in minutes without being too overbearing.
3. Yankee Candle Home Sweet Home
Scented candle lovers that are fond of apple and cinnamon notes might find it difficult to pass up on this product. It can continuously provide those strong yet cozy scents in a room for up to 150 hours, depending on the bottle’s size.
This candle also uses 100% recyclable materials, making it one of the eco-friendliest options on this list.
4. Voluspa Baltic Amber Scented Vanilla Candle
This scented candle can be an excellent conversation starter, thanks to its potent yet clean smell and its decorative container. Therefore, owners can use it as a knick-knack jar after the candle wax burns out.
5. Bath & Body Works High-Intensity Mahogany Teakwood Candle
Fans of scented candles and their love of rich, earthy notes might want to add this product to their homes. It brings scents of mahogany, frosted lavender, black teakwood, and dark oak into one strong-smelling candle. Furthermore, the candle comes in a visually appealing colored glass to help enhance the interior décor.
6. Thymes Pine Needle Frasier Fir Scented Candle
This cruelty-free scented candle supplies rooms with a crisp yet heartwarming smell of Siberian Fir needles. Plus, the glass that houses the candle wax is an art piece that can blend well with different interior themes. Interested buyers may choose between 2- and 6.5-ounce options.
7. Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Aromatherapy Candle
Buyers following strict budgets may not need to spend a significant amount of money to make their rooms smell pleasing with this product. Aside from being reasonably inexpensive, this aromatherapy candle supplies the senses with lovely and potent smells of basil or honeysuckle.
How Do You Pick Out A Good Scented Candle?
It’s important to think about the important factors before making your final purchasing decision for your preferred strong-smelling candle. Some elements that should cross your mind while you’re still at the buying stage are:
- Burn time: Generally, high-quality candles burn longer than their low-quality counterparts.
- Wick: Quality materials, such as cotton and linen, often help in extending a candle’s burn time.
- Wax type: Many scented candles typically use soy, paraffin, or beeswax to help create clean burns with powerful and appealing smells.
Many quality strong smelling candles exist on the market. Buyers should pay attention to the features and traits of their preferred scented candles to experience excellent value from that purchase. With the right candle, it won’t only make rooms smell better than before but may also provide health benefits.
If you liked this post, don’t forget to read the following posts to enhance your living spaces: